rogrammed for etiquette and protocol, “Threepio”™ was built by a young Anakin Skywalker™, and has been a constant companion to astromech droid R2-D2™. In Attack of the Clones, C-3PO left with Anakin and R2-D2 for Geonosis™, where he had a bit of a misadventure — accidentally swapping heads with a battle droid. C-3PO found he was “quite beside himself” literally on the wrong side of the first battle of the Clone Wars™.
In celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to officially present a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
The all-new 1/6th scale C-3PO collectible figure is skillfully crafted in diecast material featuring detailed mechanical design with amazing weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, a blaster, an interchangeable Battle Droid head, a figure base, and a special designed commemorative packaging!
The 1/6th scale C-3PO™ Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of C-3PO in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
– Meticulously crafted mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
– Beautiful recreation of recycled scrap metal in bronze, reddish brown & silver applied with weathering effects
– Approximately 29cm tall
– Newly developed body with over 26 points of articulations
– Highly detailed mechanical body design with real-like wires at waist
– Contains diecast material
– Six (6) pieces of mechanical interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) rifle holding right hand
– Three (3) gesture hands
– Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
– One (1) blaster rifle
– One (1) interchangeable Battle Droid head
– Specially designed dessert themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023