Star Ace Toys setzt die 1:6 Quentin Tarantino Figurenserie mit The Bride aus Kill Bill, Vol.1 fort.
Star Ace Toys is proud to continue the 1/6th scale line of characters based on the films of Quentin Tarantino with The Bride from Kill Bill, Vol. 1.
Abused and abandoned for dead, the Bride sets off to get payback against her former team of elite assassins and her mentor in the action-packed revenge-fantasy film, Kill Bill, Vol. 1.
The Star Ace figure of The Bride features the track suit modeled after Bruce Lee’s Game of Death costume including the custom sneakers with a hidden message in the treads. Also included are scene specific accessories, such as the broken table leg from the Bride’s battle with Go-Go Yubari, the eye taken from Elle Driver; and The Bride’s signature sword, the katana made for her personally by master swordsmith Hattori Hanzo.
The Bride Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Uma Thurman as The Bride in Kill Bill, Vol. 1
– 1/6th scale body, approximately 29cm tall, with 30 points of articulation
– Accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and rooted hair
– Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– Four (4) interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of sword grip hands
– One (1) right hand for holding eyeball
– One (1) left hand for holding table leg
– One (1) yellow track jacket
– One (1) yellow track pants
– One (1) pair of yellow sneakers with custom tread
– One (1) Hattori Hanzo sword
– One (1) broken table leg
– One (1) Elle Driver extracted eyeball
– One (1) Plastic stand with waist clip.