Star Ace präsentiert das Monster aus »The Horror of Frankenstein« in zwei Versionen.
Hammer Films has reinvented the classic monsters more than once. The Curse of Frankenstein was published in 1959. In contrast to the Universal films with Boris Karloff, Hammer focused on the scientist Victor Frankenstein, played brilliantly by Peter Cushing. The film’s success led to five sequels starring Cushing. In 1970, Hammer attempted a reboot of the series starring Ralph Bates as Baron Frankenstein. The Horror of Frankenstein” was only moderately successful and so it stayed with this one film.
Star Ace presents the monster from »The Horror of Frankenstein«. This 1:6 scale figure stands 32 cm tall and is fully articulated and features a portrait of Dave Prowse as a creature. (Dave Prowse will be known to most of you as the actor wearing the Darth Vader helmet in »Star Wars«) The costume is made after the original look and he comes with a severed head in a jar, a bloody axe, a necklace , laboratory equipment, several hands and a fabric curtain.
The deluxe version also features a two-sided polystone lab backdrop and a standing lab bench for displaying the creature.
The 1:6 scale The Creature (Frankenstein) (Deluxe ver.) collectible figure features:
- 1/6 scale body (approximately 32 cm tall) with over 30 points of articulation.
- Fully realized authentic likeness of The Creature in the movie ‘Horror of Frankenstein’ (1970). The portrait is specially hand painted and features detailed skin texture and accurate facial expression.
- One portrait with a serious expression
- One Body with over 30 points of articulation
- One pair of open hands
- One pair of hands for holding axe
- One Blue shirt
- One Pair of trousers
- Two bandages
- One Pair of boots
- One Test tube set-up
- One Head in a jar
- One Neck ring on a chain
- One Axe
- One Body drape cloth
- Figure Stand
Additional Accessories for Deluxe version:
- One Two-sided backdrop lab wall with ON/OFF Switch and an electrode on wire to connect to table (Made of Polystone)
- One Lab table that can stand vertically or horizontally with an electrode on a wire to connect to wall (Made of Polystone)