EXO-6 präsentieren mit Tuvok die dritte Star Trek: Voyager Figur.
The EXO-6 Tuvok 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Tuvok’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Tim Russ. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of nine interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the various accessories. Also included are specific hands for the Vulcan salute, a mind meld and Vulcan nerve pinch.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
- Tuvok is outfitted with everything needed for a member of Voyager’s crew. He comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to his jumpsuit.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Voyager.
- Phaser rifle: This Type 3B Phaser used by the Voyager crew.