The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural, and Sheev PalpatineTM is the most infamous follower of its doctrines. Living a double life, he was a NabooTM Senator and also as Darth Sidious, a power-hungry Sith Lord. He began his play for control of the galaxy by orchestrating the invasion of Naboo, while at the same time positioning himself to be voted Supreme Chancellor in a special election. When the Clone Wars began on GeonosisTM between the Republic’s new clone army and the droids of the Separatists — with the Jedi caught in the middle — Sidious was pleased, and victory was in sight.
In celebration of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animation series’ 20th anniversary, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the new 1/6th scale Darth Sidious collectible figure!
The greatly detailed collectible figure is specially created with authentic styling featuring a newly developed head sculpt with amazing likeness and separate rolling eyeballs system, finely tailored outfit, dual lightsabers, sculpted hands with Force lightning effects, and a themed figure base!
The 1/6th scale Darth Sidious™ Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Darth Sidious in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs system
– Highly-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture on face
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 29 cm tall
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable newly sculpted hands including:
– One (1) pair of gesture hands with Force lightning effects
– One (1) pair of light saber holding hands
– One (1) pair of relax hands
– Two (2) gesture hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) brownish red colored hooded robe with navy cape and brooch
– One (1) black colored tunic with belt
– One (1) pair of black colored boots
– One (1) pair of LED-lighted red lightsaber (red light, power operated)
– One (1) pair of lightsaber hilt
– One (1) pair of red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
– Specially designed figure stand with nameplate and Star Wars logo
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2024