Tony Stark’s Iron Man is always one of the most charismatic and iconic hero of the Marvel universe and his genius is evident in the Mark III armor that was seen in Marvel Studios’ Iron Man.
Engineered with great attention to detail, Hot Toys is proud to present the movie-accurate 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark III (2.0) diecast collectible figure demonstrates the exquisite design and armor pieces crafted by Tony in the first Iron Man movie, with a detailed Iron Monger themed diorama base.
The diecast Iron Man Mark III figure measures 32.5cm tall is meticulously crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark III in the movie, features a Tony Stark head sculpt with amazing likeness, an interchangeable helmet head with LED light up function on eyes, an additional mask with battle damage effects, faithful recreation of the high-tech armor with bendable waist for wider range of movements, distressed effects applied on the matte red and gold armor, several interchangeable armor parts sculpted with battled damaged effects, also forearm armors simulating missile firing mode and protection shield mode. The figure also comes with diorama figure base depicting the battle of Iron Man and Iron Monger.
A Special Edition available in selected markets will include a Mark III helmet with battle damage effect as bonus item exclusively for collectors.
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark III (2.0) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark III in Iron Man
– One (1) newly painted Tony Stark head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr.
– Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– One (1) interchangeable helmet head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) interchangeable mask with battle damaged effects
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline armor
– LED light-up design on eyes, palms, circle-shaped RT on chest, and back of calves (white light, battery operated)
– Multiple interchangeable armors including:
– One (1) battle damaged chest armor
– One (1) pair of battle damaged shoulder armors
– One (1) pair of shoulder mounted guns
– One (1) pair of forearm armors in protection shield mode
– One (1) pair of forearm rockets in firing mode
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– Fully deployed air flaps with build-in metal flaps at back of the armor
– Fully deployed air flaps on back of legs
– Enhanced articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– Specially designed diorama figure base with damaged Iron Monger
Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
– One (1) Iron Man Mark III battle damaged helmet
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023