Tony Stark’s near-death experiences during the Battle of New York has left him suffered with severe nightmares and anxiety attacks. At a bar meet up scene with James Rhodes in Iron Man 3, Tony recalled his fight with Chitauri, which forced him to leave the bar and got into the Mark VII suit to test for any faults in his physiology, only to be told nothing was wrong.
Inspired by the remarkable scene from Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3, Hot Toys is proud to introduce the exhilarating Iron Man Mark VII (Open Armor Version) as 1/6th scale collectible from the Diorama Series, giving you control over the armor pieces.
Engineered with incredible precision, the diecast collectible offers a more realistic impression with selected armor parts moveable to achieve the suit up scene in Iron Man 3. Measures approximately 32.5cm tall, the collectible features a standing armor with streamline design and sculpted interior revealing intricate mechanical composition; metallic colored painting on the armor with weathering effects on exterior; articulated armor pieces at the back of figure for alternate display modes, LED light-up function on arc reactor, and interior armor; a Tony Stark’s workshop inspired diorama display with LED light-up function.
This exciting collectible allows two display options. Power the LED lighted Mark VII figure through USB cable as individual display; or to draw power directly from the diorama base when connected for integrated setting.
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII (Open Armor Version) Collectible specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark VII in Iron Man 3
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Masterfully applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the streamline armor
– LED-light circular arc reactor (power operated)
– LED-lights can shine through interior armor including head, shoulder, main body, arms and legs (blue light, power operated)
– Highly-detailed interior armors and mechanical design
– Specially designed diorama figure stage with LED light-up functions stage (white light, operated by battery or USB power)
Release date: Approximate Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024