The EXO-6 Kruge 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 32 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Kruge’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an authentic likeness of Christopher Lloyd in make-up. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Klingon Commander Uniform: Meticulously researched, this Klingon uniform matches the pattern, and colors of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale.
- Boots: Plastic boots sculpted to match Klingon battlewear.
- Hands: Six hands with sculpted Klingon rings to recreate a variety of poses.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base will provide additional support for the figure.
- Klingon Disruptor: The Klingon sidearm of choice, worn hilt-out in a holster hanging from a shoulder chain.
- Klingon communicator: Authentically reproduced communicator based on the prop from Star Trek III.
- A removeable robe with Klingon symbols attached at the shoulders.
- A non-removable belt with Klingon-style belt buckle.
- Klingon armored vest with shoulder pads.
- Vambraces with Klingon symbols along the length.